Hello IDBI customers, in this article, we will discuss How to Change Mobile Number in IDBI Bank? If you have recently lost your mobile number or for some reason changed it, you will need to update it in your bank account as well.
If your bank account is with IDBI Bank, here is a guide on How to Change Mobile Number in IDBI Bank. We have explained two methods here, using them, you can update your mobile number in your IDBI Bank Account.
Why To Register Mobile Number in IDBI Bank?
As you know, currently IDBI Bank switched their all the services online. By registering mobile number, you can track your all transactions via your mobile. You can use Netbanking by registering your mobile number.
You can protect your bank account from misuse. In case of loss of ATM card or credit card, it can be closed immediately. There are many such facilities which you can avail only when your mobile number is registered with IDBI Bank.
So, our suggestion is that you should register your mobile number with IDBI bank. We have provided a step by step guide on How To Change Mobile Number in IDBI Bank. You can see every step below.
Required Details to change mobile number in IDBI Bank Account
- Debit/ATM card
- Customer ID
- New and old mobile numbers or details.
How To Change Mobile Number in IDBI Bank
In earlier times, when technology was less advanced, individuals had to visit the bank branch for various tasks, including opening or closing accounts, obtaining an ATM or credit card, and registering or changing their mobile number.
Nowadays, the world has witnessed a transformation, with technology advancing significantly. The shift from paper to computers is evident, allowing numerous bank transactions to be conducted online from the comfort of one’s home. To access various online facilities offered by the bank, it is crucial to have a mobile number linked with the account.
How to Change Mobile Number in IDBI Bank Through ATM
If you have ATM then follow these steps to change mobile number in IDBI Bank
- Visit with your ATM to nearest IDBI ATM and Insert Debit/Atm Card
- Now enter your ATM Pin
- Now click on services menu and choose Update Mobile Number Option.
- Now you will see a new page. Type your new mobile number that you want to update.
- Now click on continue button.
- Now reenter mobile number and click on confirm button.
- Now you have to wait for 24 to 48 hour. Bank will take some time and will update your mobile number.
- When your number will be changed bank will notify you by sending SMS on the new number.
How To Change Mobile Number in IDBI Bank by Visiting Bank Branch
If you don’t have an ATM card or prefer not to change your mobile number through the ATM, you can visit your bank branch. All necessary services can be updated by visiting the bank branch.
Here are the steps follow these to change your number.
- Visit your nearest home idbi bank branch.
- Contact any officer there and request a change in the mobile number.
- The officer will give you a request form to update mobile number.
- Fill out this form to make the changes you want to your account.
- Now check once it again and submit back to the officer.
- The officer will verify your details and will make the changes.
How to Change Mobile Number in IDBI Bank Through SMS
We don’t believe there is currently a way to change the mobile number in IDBI Bank through SMS. If IDBI Bank adds any features like this, we will update them here as soon as possible.
In this article, we have written a step-by-step guide on how to change the mobile number in IDBI Bank. We have explained two methods for changing the mobile number in IDBI Bank.
I hope you found the answers you were looking for in this guide on How to Change Mobile Number in IDBI Bank. If you find any issues, the comment section is always open for you.
How can I Change My Mobile Number in IDBI?
We have mentioned two valid method above. Just follow them to change mobile number in your idbi bank account.
Can I register One Mobile Number in Two Bank Account?
Yes, you can register one mobile number in multiple bank accounts.